Criminal Records Check
Criminal Records Check/Criminal Background Check is the most recommended verification for any type of business to minimize risk while hiring workforce.
For Court Record Check
- Takes 2-4 working days
For Police Verification
- Depends on the PS policy typically 15-45 days
Any Govt. issued photo ID proof with
- Date of birth.
- Father’s name
- Address of stay.
- Criminal or civil litigation
- Nature/type of offence
- Details of any cases or proceedings / verdicts
Our Verification Services
What Is Criminal Records Check ?
Criminal Records Check can be performed in 2 ways
- Police Verification
- Court Record Check
Documentation for criminal record check
- Any Govt issued photo ID proof with date of birth, father’s name and present and permanent address of the candidate.
Court Records Check
What is court record check ?
- Court record check is performed to find out any court litigation against the said candidate in Hon’ble district court, session court, and high court records in the respective jurisdiction.
Why court record check should be performed ?
- With the high defaulter rate and the number of frauds on the rise, employee verification is not complete without comprehensive court records check.
- Court record check dig up records of illegal activities that prospective employees might have indulged in.
How is court record check done ?
- This check is conducted in association with leading law firms and law practitioners registered with the Bar Council of India.
What is police verification ?
- Police verification provides information on any FIR lodged against the subject at the local police station.
Why police verification is critical ?
- Employees with criminal records pose a threat to other employees, company’s reputation and assets. Verifying police records helps minimize such risk.
How is police verification performed ?
- Local police station or commissioner’s office is contacted to obtain the information on the criminal antecedents of the individual.