Education Verification ensures candidates satisfy basic qualifying requirements for a specific role.
Depends on the certificate issuing authority. Universities in India typically take from 10 – 45 working days.
Photocopies of the original mark sheets and degree or provisional certificates.
- Authenticity of qualifying degree.
- Passing year, duration of course
- Passing grades / percentage
Our Verification Services
What is Education Verification ?
Education Verification ensures the authenticity of the educational background of a candidate. This validates the genuity of an employee’s education qualification with respect to the degree, year of completion, passing grades and the course pursued or training undergone.
How is education verification performed ?
- Photocopies of the certificates and mark sheets are sent to the issuing authority.
- Few universities accept online requests while majority prefer postal channel.
- University fee is paid either through a demand draft or online gateway.
What documents are required for education verification ?
- Clear Photocopies of the certificates.
How much time does an education verification take ?
- The time varies depending on the institute. Indian universities typically take between 10 to 45 working days to issue verified certificate.
- Specifying the authentic of the certificates in written
- Better understanding of candidates qualifications