Drug TEst for employees
Simple urine tests for detecting traces of restricted substances (drugs) and alcohol.
Our Verification Services
What Is Drug Test / Drug Screening ?
Drug test is a method of checking a person’s biological samples like blood, urine, hair, sweat, breathe etc. for traces of drugs / alcohol. The drug test for the purpose of employment verification typically involves urine test for presence of traces of any restricted / prohibited substances.
What are the types of drug test ?
- 5 panel
- 7 panel
- 9 panel
These values signify the number of restricted substances that are covered as part of the test. E.g. a 5 panel test covers 5 types of drugs and so on.
How is the drug test performed ?
- We collaborate with reputed testing laboratories and work in sync with our clients to design and maintain effective and flexible employee drug testing programs .
- While conducting such tests we also ensure the employees right to privacy.
What are the prerequisites for drug test ?
- The test consists of a simple urine sample collection procedure. Consult the team for detailed requirements.
Why is drug test necessary ?
- To improve worker safety and health
- To avoid workplace hazards
- Drug abuse delays response time making prone to accidents.
- Prevent employee absenteeism.
- Drugs hamper employee productivity
- Drug users are a big threat to organizations dealing with sensitive data
- We recommend this test for all clinical, educational and financial businesses while hiring employees.
- Current state of drug abuse (Every drug traces stay in the sample for a certain amount of time and can be detected within that time frame only)
- Types of drugs consumed