Employment Verification is instrumental in assessing candidate’s job history, behavioural and cultural fitness.
Our Verification Services
What Is Employment Verification / Work Verification ?
Why is employment verification necessary?
- Falsified duration of employment to hide periods of unemployment.
- The embellished designation, pay, and performance by candidates.
- Fake experience represented by candidates to qualify for the higher band.
How is employment verification performed?
- Details of the candidate are shared with HR from the previous employing organization for cross-validation. The response received from the HR is considered to be the source for verified information. It is up to the company’s policy to reveal specific details about the candidate such as salary or performance.
- There are different modes in which communication happens.
- Over the designated HR Email
- Over the designated HR Telephone number
- Duration of employment
- Salary (Depending on the company’s policy)
- Reporting manager details (Depending on the company’s policy)
- Performance (Depending on the company’s policy)
- Reasons for leaving
- Any issues encountered (Depending on the company’s policy)
- The employment check typically completes within 7 to 10 working days.