Employment Verification is instrumental in assessing candidate’s job history, behavioural and cultural fitness.
Our Verification Services
What Is Employment Verification / Work Verification ?
Why is employment verification necessary ?
- Falsified duration of employment to hide periods of unemployment.
- Embellished designation, pay and performance by candidates.
- Fake experience represented by candidates to qualify for higher band.
How is employment verification performed ?
- Details of the candidate are shared with HR from the previous employing organization for cross validation over an email. The response received from the HR is considered to be the source for verified information. It is up to the company’s policy to reveal specific details about the candidate such as salary or performance.
- Duration of employment
- Salary (Depending on company’s policy)
- Reporting manager details (Depending on company’s policy)
- Performance (Depending on company’s policy)
- Reasons for leaving
- Any issues encountered (Depending on company’s policy)
- The employment check typically completes within 7 to 10 working days.