A Reference Check gives a third person perspective of a candidate which can help in overall decision making while hiring.
Our Verification Services
What Is Reference Check ?
Why is reference check important ?
- A professional reference check involves a discussion of the individual’s strengths, weaknesses, and qualifications for a particular job.
- Results from reference verification gives an insight into the applicant’s honesty, trustworthiness, adaptability, reliability, competency, professional qualifications, and integrity.
How is reference check performed ?
- Asking the candidate for two to three references along with the contact details
- The questionnaire vary depending upon the job profile, seniority, and nature of responsibilities.
- The standard questionnaire can be customized based on the clients’ needs.
- Nature and duration of association
- Candidate’s skill’s
- Candidate’s attitude
- Candidate’s performance
- Candidate’s strengths and weaknesses
- Candidate’s behavior and character
- Issues, if any.